L2 Customer Support EngineerAnywhere (100% Remote) Full Time Crossover For Work posted 6 months ago
Are you excited to master new products and solve challenging customer problems? Are you a seasoned support engineer with a development background?
Our support and Services team operates quickly with a heavy focus on Coaching and Personal Development. The priority for us is High-Quality Work and the drive for Continuous Improvement in our teams makes us a unique opportunity.
At IgniteTech, we are reinventing the enterprise software industry. Our “Netflix for Enterprise Software” model is changing the game for how enterprises buy software, and a key element of our growth strategy is to drive great customer experiences across our broad and growing library of solutions.
What you will be doing:
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting customer technical problems
- Continuously growing your depth of knowledge on the products you support, as well as expanding to new technologies and domains as you learn our products.
- Sharpening your technical prowess by deep diving into source code, databases, logs, and traces to get to the root cause of any issue.
What you will NOT be doing:
- Stagnating on the same technology. You will be continuously expanding your knowledge and experience with new products.
- Spending your day answering calls or providing basic/trivial troubleshooting.
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and developing new solutions that solve the root cause of customer problems in tickets elevated from our L1 support team.
- Writing step-by-step processes, technical solutions, and ticket updates to customers using clear and concise English.
- Learning new products quickly and effectively. When given access to user and developer documentation, knowledge base articles, source code, and infrastructure be able to develop a layered understanding of how the product works end-to-end.
- 2+ years of experience with software development. You won’t be programming in this role, but you will need to read and understand code, write scripts, query databases, and scrutinize dense log files while troubleshooting.
- 2+ years of experience with customer-facing support. The solutions you provide are highly technical, but a customer-focused approach to ticket handling is essential to provide a great experience.
- C1 level English proficiency and the ability to write with a professional tone.